Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Garza Family

I just received an email from my stepmother informing me that my cousin/adopted lito passed away yesterday afternoon. I do not know of any funeral arrangements yet and am torn between going to be with my family or staying in dallas to rest for the wedding. Please pray for my cousin Carla, she was the one that found him yesterday. My cousins and I grew up like brothers and sisters and this is so difficult. The way I cared for my Lita is how they feel about their Lito. Pray for my dad as well...Abel was a huge influence on this life. They will make it because we made it through. Please pray for them as well as this is the second significant death in the family in the last 8 months. We lost my Aunt Susan to cancer in February. This will be a difficult and new holiday season for the Garza's.

No comments: