We've had a busy couple of days! We headed out Monday morning for Dallas. My BFF Jenny said goodbye to her Memaw on Monday afternoon and we had to be there. As we get older there are things that we have become more familiar with. One of those is saying goodbye to our precious grandmothers & grandfathers. Josh and I wouldn't have been anywhere else...just the things you do as friends.
We then headed to Waco with Mom for her recruiting trip! We had a great time shopping and eating at Ninfa's! We basically drove a total of 6 hours to eat some good mexican food! We had to have our pictures taken at Spice with a cutie of a Baylor Bear!


I also got a haircut from the World Famous Brian Dangerous! He is so so good! Although there are many things I can adjust to in Louisiana, a new stylist is not one of them! That is a wrap up from Monday through Wednesday! We'll see what Thursday, Friday, & Saturday bring.
Pray for our family for the rest of the week. My cousin Kari is having surgery on Friday. I wouldn't have made it through the last year if it wasn't for her. She was my strength and good companion when we lost Lita and our wedding was at her home. I think that God will do a miracle in her life this week. I have to be positive.
PS. I love this video of Josh as an elephant. This was taken at Ikea about 4 months ago! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Love you Jess :) I would drive 6 hours for Mexican food too. Esp. Ninfas!
Post a Comment