I should be asleep this evening. We have an early wakeup call & much to do. I'm up praying:
-that Josh's voice holds out for 22 songs tomorrow
-for all 3 services that we will be a part of
-for the friends that we have around the country and their services
-thinking about the next stage of life for us & scarily, Josh & I are on the same page about that
-about the business owner i need to be, i'm not curing cancer, i'm not leading people to Jesus, i take pictures...nothing nobel about it, so why should i ask people to pay more than they should for something that is a luxury in life.
-about Josh's business & the people he works with. Ministry should be filled with integrity, but sometimes its not.
-that our family would be able to know what the Easter season is about in relation to Jewish culture & our personal faith journeys.
-about where God needs to take me spiritually. I wish I wasn't so scared to follow.
-to have more faith.
It is difficult to wrap my mind around Easter...too much to take in. Think about it...Jesus...more than a second thought?
No comments:
Post a Comment