We are inching closer to summer each day and it is can't come soon enough! I am so so blessed to have the freedom to be with Josh and the band on all their trips. We are excited! It should be an interesting summer trying to fit his work & my work into normal life...nothing really normal about it. I do have some goals for the summer though:
+ I will listen to books on tape!
+ I will try to expose myself to new music...kinda a copout since we have Jamie and his library
+ I will ONLY shoot film this summer for my personal photographs...I will be doing this for 2 reasons:
1. I believe I have been spoiled by having multiple tries, I need to develop a better sense of getting one good shot & I used to be pretty dang good at it.
2. I have NO time to edit my personal images with the work load during the summer.
(*I can't abandon my canon, I will be taking it along, but its only so I can get good pics of the kiddos during camp)
+ I am going to be more adventurous when it comes to fashion...hence the skinny jeans in my closet. I just don't want to look like a 27 year old in a pair of skinny's. Humph.
Those are the only goals I have so far...I want to keep it simple and attainable.
What are your goals for summer???
No comments:
Post a Comment