Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Last 5 Days...


Well, we are home...permanently! If the last 5 days are any indication of the crazy summer then there is a reason I am so tired! We just drove in from our trip to Memphis/Southaven. Here is a peek into our last 5 days! We spent time with Kevin & Wendy in from North Carolina on Sunday & Monday and did a photo shoot for K&B on Monday evening. Then we got going on Tuesday morning headed for Memphis! We stopped at Libby Story first and then made it to Reid & Amber's before meeting up with Taylor and her family. We did Taylor's shoot in downtown Memphis on Tuesday evening! AMAZING! We had some down time on Wednesday while we were at the Kirks, so I processed, did a mini shoot for some munchkins and Josh worked and he helped Reid with music last night! We headed out late morning for Jackson, Mississippi where we found awesome deals at Banana Republic and some retail therapy at the Apple Store! Wow! We are headed to our Thursday 7p life group now! It has been a long summer and a great first summer as a married couple. We are thankful that God takes us places we never thought we would be or have the opportunity to be with the ones that are so dear to us!

I would love to thank Stef & Matt Chapman, Reid & Amber Kirk, Wendy & Kevin Walker, my family, the Wilhites, the Daniels, and the soon to be Wade & Megan Preston for an amazing opportunity to work, for hosting us, and for being there for us! Thank you for trusting in me and allowing me to be creative with you!

Thank you to Joshua because you always hold onto my gear and my heart at the same time. You are my biggest and brightest cheerleader, support, and hold me accountable for everything that I say, think, and do. You keep our wedding vows every day and I pray I keep mine. Thank you for your love.

And thank you to those who have left comments and messages in the recent days. I am thankful to have your support. And a special thanks to those of you who are asked to give critique, I appreciate your time (Brent Hammett!) and your insight!

Keep a look out for the new stuff on the jgp blog...what an amazing life we have! Glory!

1 comment:

Brent Hammett said...

dang...got a shout out in someone's blog! that doesnt happen everyday!