It came as a shock to me that I spent 20 out of 31 days traveling in the month of December. The first trip being to Galveston to see my family, then to Fort Worth for a couple of days for wedding #1. I was home for the next two weeks where I was able to complete the 3rd draft of my book, getting it ready for an editor and agent. We then managed to make it the Santa Barbara, California area for wedding #2 and one of the best times we've had as a family. After our trip, I had less than 12 hours to make it to the Galveston area again to visit my family for Christmas and New Years. I had the pleasure of being away from home for 12 days over the Christmas Holiday and it was fabulous.
New for 2008, I am aggressively pursuing life as a photographer and have exciting ideas about developing products for everyone to enjoy in the future. I am also seeking the best advice and options for publishing my book. I believe I will have to work more diligently than I have in my entire life, but I continue my quest to live the dream as God instructs me. He is Good and His Love Endures!
Here are a few pictures from the last month:



1 comment:
Super cute clothing chicka!!!- Jenn
Post a Comment