Monday, April 21, 2008

Last Week

Wahoo! Last week was a little insane because I did my first band trip, but it was awesome! I had so much fun and the guys were so kind. We made it to the Memphis area without any major glitches although we had a rough start. The time at Trinity was great and it was good to have a preview of camp with Larsen. I also stayed with the Kirks again! I have been so lucky to see the First Carrollton fam so much in the last couple of months. I miss them so much!

And I do have to say that it is a bit of an adjustment to see Josh play on stage although I've seen him plenty of times. I guess its just that when I think of him, I don't immediately think, Josh from the CGB, but about him as a person and not what he does for a living. He is pretty amazing and I love him.




No comments: