Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Caribbean Cruise

Well, our family vacation from 2008 is finally over and I'm still a little bummed about being back in the states. We cruised the western caribbean again this year and it was fantastic although I had a rocky start. I didn't realize how little I had been sleeping since Lita passed away or eating for that matter so I was sick...couldn't eat or be in the sun and to top it off I passed out in the buffet line on the cruise. It is funny now, but so scary when it was happening. My parents took great care of me and nursed me back to health and I even got to ride around in a wheel chair for a day or so.

We visited Jamaica --craziness! We went to 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman and it did not disappoint! It was incredibly gorgeous. And we also had the best time in Cozumel. We were able to snorkel and jet around on a boat. It was awesome! Here are a few pics that I can't load on Facebook.

No comments: