There is visitation today from 3-8pm at the Hughes Family Funeral Home on Webb Chapel and Lombardi. We will have an informal service tonight at 6p.m with words of encouragement to the family.
Thursday morning, we will have a grave site service at 10a.m. at Grove Hill Memorial Park located at 4118 Samuell Blvd, Dallas, TX 75228
Thursday afternoon we will have a Memorial Service and time of celebration at 2:00p.m. at First Mexican Baptist Church located at 10010 Betty Jane Lane, Dallas, TX 75229. Please wear your brightest colors to honor this awesome women!
Thank you all again for your outpouring of love and encouragement. God has been so gracious and near. We are thankful to have you all as support and pray that you are blessed by your ministry.
Lito is doing much better as the entire family is able to be with him and he ate very well yesterday after being up all night to spend a few precious hours with Lita. Yesterday was our worst day and we pray that God is honored and glorified in our lives.
It was very difficult to get to sleep last night even though I was exhausted and I will try to eat more today. I'm just not very hungry. We have decided that it is best to wear really bright or "flashy" colors for the memorial. We actually put Lita in a hot pink suit with some awesome accessories...guess who go to pick all that out?! It is really what she wants.
Please pray for my cousin Aaron and his beautiful wife, Kira as they make their journey from California. I worry about seeing him because I don't think I will be very composed. We used to fight over who loved our Lita more...totally me! We will be sure to mention that at her services.
And Joshua will be flying in tomorrow morning just in time to make it to the grave site. His parents are coming in as well. I really don't know how I got to be so blessed, but I have a wonderful family. I miss Josh so much, but we are keeping busy with everything. There are times that I feel very alone in this, but the Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? Thank you again for the calls, emails, cards, food, and time.
PS. Jenny, thank you for your blog post. I love it and she loves it and I am so grateful to have you as my friend. Matron of Honor indeed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment