T – Minus 3 hours and counting till I get on a plane to go home. It is a good thing to rest and that’s what I intend to do. I want to go places in basketball shorts with no makeup on and no shoes on my feet…you can do that kind of thing in Texas City, it’s pretty normal actually. Hopefully I’ll have plenty of stories when I get back…maybe even some good stuff for the book!
It’s been an exhausting week. I didn’t know where my friends were after the hurricane and I was stressed about other stuff…thank goodness God has met every need, stopped every worry, and shouldered every burden. We serve an awesome God. He is providing and protecting us all. He is more than the source of our sanity in this crazy world, He is our every breath. We will be more than fine. Matthew 11:28
I do have a prayer request for my friend Liz…she made it back to Dallas from New Orleans yesterday. She moved there after graduation, it’s actually been the place that feels most like home to her. In her own words she says that her heart is broken. She loves that city. She is doing all she can to help other hurricane victims by volunteering for the Red Cross. Just pray that she feels like she is helping…pray that God would heal her heart by caring for others. She’s the toughest kid I know...and I love her.
1 comment:
Hey sissy! its Jenna! i just wanted to tell u that i will get u back so good!!!! you know what im talking about! btw bryan if u are reading this please respnd to the screen name AE GRLiE 2010!
YOUR favorite SISTER,
jen
Post a Comment