Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lita is Free

Lita went home to meet Jesus this morning around 1a.m. Her little heart stopped breathing and Lito called Mom to see what he needed to do. She is currently with him at the hospital.
It is unbelievable.
When I arrived at the hospital yesterday, she knew who I was. She was upset that she wouldn't be at the wedding. I told her that it was selfish of us to want for another day because we had so many good days already. I say that it was okay that she wasn't there. I told her she was beautiful and that I loved her. She then said that I would be a good wife and that Joshua would take good care of me.
We are relieved that she is free.
Please pray for Lito now. He is so upset and I wish to lessen his pain. My uncle and aunt should be here this afternoon at 2:20pm. I can't begin to guess about arrangements for her. I will be coordinating a few things today on my own today.
She can't be gone.
I will keep you all posted. Please pray for me. Josh is in Panama City, Florida right now and will be home in Louisiana on Thursday. Pray for him, too. He's been battling some sickness recently. My heart is broken, but I am so happy she is free. I got to say goodbye and I told her that I loved her so much and that she was beautiful.

3 comments:

Jennifer Moreman's Art said...

Love you

Anonymous said...

Love you and am praying for your sweet family!
(I am the friend who was with Jennifer in Galveston last summer)!

Jessica Grammon said...

Thank you Christie! God bless you and Nathan!

Thank you Jenny