I cannot tell you about all of the support our family has received since the passing of Lita. For me to not mention people by name is just wrong. We received so many cards, calls, and emails. It is difficult to make it through them all. I just need to say thanks to a few people.
Thank you Jenny & Beth for driving in from East Texas to be with us at the memorial. I cannot express how great a support it was to have you there during that sweet time. Thank you for the calls, texts, wedding planning, flowers, everything. I have not had to endure any hardship alone for the past 15 years or so. Your kindness blesses my life. You are the best Matron of Honor the world has ever known!
Thank you to Reid & Amber for their prayers and interest in the situation. Reid, thank you for your sweet prayers on that day. You were the first to minister to my heart and I cannot repay that. Josh and I love you both so much!
Thank you to those friends and mentors who are all around the country. You still manage to be there no matter what. Thank you to the Johnstons, Corbins, Estradas, and the overwhelming love from the Impson family. Randy, the truth you wrote is forever written on my heart. The new Grammon family can't wait to do life with you and Denise!
Thank you to the Gracepoint Fam for being there specifically the Giles family. Thank you Brent for your support and truth. You are not just my pastor, but a friend.
Thank you to Daddy and Kim for taking care of me on our vacation when I was so sad. Thank you for crying with me, too. You didn't rush me or make light of the situation. You helped me heal and remember. Lita loved you both, Jenna & Jake so much and she prayed for you all the time.
Thank you to my new parents, Carrol Anne & Clyde for making the trip and staying with us during our most difficult days. You are always there and I am so blessed to be a part of this family. Thank you for your guidance and support. I love you both.
Thank you to Joshua for missing out on sleep and spending a ton of time on the phone with me. Thank you for going with me to hospital and helping cook dinner for Lito. Thank you for carrying this grief with me. During one of the last conversations with Lita, she said that I would be a good wife and that you would take care of me and you have. Thank you for your patience. You are who I need to learn from in life and you teach me everyday. I love you.
2 comments:
You are more than welcome. Lita was a wonderful Lita, and she was YOUR Lita!
I would like to see some tropical photos now. I need to take a mini mental vacation from work please.
Jessica - I am truly sorry to hear about your grandmother. Please know that we are praying for you and your family. Also - congratulations on your engagement. What a blessing your marriage will be. Josh told me what an awesome guy your Josh is, and I know you are such an amazing couple. Let me know if you ever want to catch up sometime. I miss my friend. :) Katie
Post a Comment