from the unbelievably exciting life of
mrs. grammon
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Liz & Alex are Engaged!
So Liz and I go back a long way...high school drill team...it was the best of times and the worst of times. She and her fab hubby- to-be are getting married in 2009 in New Orleans! Here are a few pics from the session. I think the first one is my favorite! They were such good sports! Thank you guys again and congratulations!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jessica, I had no idea you were into photography now and that you are so terrific. I love the first and fourth pics. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Oh, and congratulations to you - Liz tells me you are getting married soon. I can't wait to see the pics from your wedding, so I'll be watching. Give your mom a hug for me. Patty F.
1 comment:
Jessica, I had no idea you were into photography now and that you are so terrific. I love the first and fourth pics. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Oh, and congratulations to you - Liz tells me you are getting married soon. I can't wait to see the pics from your wedding, so I'll be watching. Give your mom a hug for me. Patty F.
Post a Comment