There are some many firsts that happened today...some of which I can tell you about and others that will come in time. The things I can tell you about involve shoes, a bridal shop, and pins. I was fitted for my wedding gown today and it fit! It fit perfectly and there are a few alterations that need to be made because I'm so short, but it fit like a glove. I can't give any details other than that for obvious reasons. Josh called during the fitting and I was so amped to tell him about the experience and all of a sudden I just started crying. I don't think I've done spontaneous crying with Josh before. Our wedding date is quickly approaching and it absolutely takes my breath away every time I think about it.
Josh and I haven't seen one another for 8 whole days...that is unbelievable being that we spend the majority of our time together, but it has been a good break. We are just so close to becoming super hot husband and wife. I am so content with life. I am so thankful for what is there. We have our wedding invites on the way and that just blows my mind. All the planning is coming together and I am so thankful for organizational skills.
The photography has taken off! I believe I have scheduled something like 7 shoots in the next 10 days. And I could possibly have 1 more. KRAZY! I absolutely love my job and hope there is more around the corner. I absolutely thank God everyday for the job I have. Please pray that God would continue to grow this business. It has been amazing so far.
God has taken so much care of us and I now have time to thank Him and give Him everything. I will get to sleep before 12am. one of these days! Love ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment