Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Case of the Tuesdays

Well, I've been given some advice from JD and Mom...get out of the house! It seems that I'm not only driving myself crazy, but everyone else. It has absolutely been an insane 3 days and am now recovering although I had to re-plan a wedding. We know what we will do in the even that Galveston is out...I just felt like Heidi Klum. Anyways...it is going to work and we're excited either way. SOOO...I'm on my way to Joann's because Sydnee's birthday is on Thursday and even though they had her party last weekend, I need to make her birthday present. She is crazy about Tinkerbell and so I'm planning something insane. I will post pictures when I'm finished.

I'm also working on a great deal for my photography clients that involves Christmas cards and a photoshoot! Get excited! It is an amazing value for what you get. I will post details and examples tomorrow.

AND...I am hoping to have an online store before the week is out. My friends have made alot of comments (encouraging) about my landscape photography. You have a chance to get it! Yay!

Here are the things that make me happy today.
I found this picture of Josh as I was going through images yesterday. He is so cute and patient. I am one lucky girl!

This was our last cgb pic with Chris & Karen. I got such a nice note from Chris this morning about the wedding. I miss seeing them so much, but am grateful that our friendships reach beyond work to life. I can't wait to live 30 minutes away from Ruston. Yes, I just said it!

Okay, I'm out to enjoy the day and be inspired. I am looking for creativity through in the outdoors. I will start NOW!

2 comments:

Amosann said...

Hey sister! I am sorry to hear the news of the change. Also the pic of seeing that group made me sad because I am 4.5 hours away.
:(

Hope you are doing well! Leet's Hang out!

Anonymous said...

30 min away from Ruston...I'm pretty sure Seattle is a little further than 30 min.

That's a nice group of homeless people you're hanging out with in the photo! Nice!