So I just need to brag on my handsome future hubby! He does tile work, hot wires washing machines, cooks, cleans, and replaces license plates! He reminds me when to eat and he helps me with work. He gives me music and lets me cut his hair with dull scissors. He doesn't laugh at me or throw shoes when I am being a dumb ass. He searches ebay for louis vuitton and researches hermes.

No, no, no. I really don't know what I would do without him during this time with my grandmother. He is always there and not just for me but for my family even when he is 6 states away. We all love him so much and appreciate his kindness and prayers. I never knew it would be possible to love someone more everyday, but I do. He is my friend and companion, my voice of reason, and love. There are no words to properly express my thankfulness. He is brilliant, humble, constructive, intentional, and truthful.

We've had a crazy couple of days with Lita's health in question and then trying to figure out where God is telling us to settle in regards to ministry and life. And God is faithful. We have a direction and purpose. The Father hasn't forgotten our new little family unit. We are so excited to get started with the work and are glad to not go it all alone. And it is all God's Providence and we are partners in this. Amazing! Yes, I know I am being very vague...more information to come in the future! Please pray for us.

This is an example of the Who-Face that I like so much. I have to laugh out loud everytime I see it. He's so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment