Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lita's Surgery

My grandmother will be having surgery tomorrow at 1:30pm. Please pray that the doctors can remove all the cancer successfully without any complications. We are also praying that the cancer has not spread to her lymph nodes. She is super strong and believes that this will all be taken care of after this week! I believe it, too. She will be in the hospital all week long and I will not be able to give updates because I will be out of town (*camp in corpus christi, tx)...no internet service...boo! God is in complete control and we ask for His Grace & Mercy. I will give you an awesome report on Friday!
*Please pray for camp this week: brent warren, the cgband, the kiddos, the staffers, and leadership. This will not just be an ordinary week.

Update on my Sis: She is doing very well and got her first paycheck (she really earned that one). I pray that she continues to have influence on her friends, but that she would draw close to her Savior and Love. She sounds wonderful and is beginning to make important life decisions. I do ask that you pray for rest for her. She is having trouble sleeping at night, but I know that God is continually calling her name and giving her strength. I am so proud of her and pray for her protection and maturity always. She is the most beautiful girl!
Lastly, I love ya'll so much! Thanks for hanging in there with me and the crazy schedules and traveling. I hope to get back to normal in the month of August! I appreciate you all so much and wouldn't want to do life without you all. Thank you.

No comments: