Today I...
Woke up with no voice and no desire to go the doctor.
Went to work at 8am.
Decided to go see the Sex In the City Movie by myself in honor of Meg's Birthday. I feel like she is the ultimate city girl and I know that if we were in the same city, we would've definitely gone to see it!
Cried through the entire movie because I was so inspired to work on my writing and not give up on that.
Decided to enjoy my love of fashion.
Discovered that the $16,000 Louis Vuitton bag that Joshua found on Ebay was in Sex In the City! He has good instincts.
Wore my heavy rain boots to the doctor just in time for the down pour.
Have a sinus infection, ear infections, and antibiotics.
Had to get a cortizone shot in the hip.
Recieved a joking yet mean email from one of my good buddies...never thought that would happen.
Answered that stupid email in anger.
Ran 4 miles in 43 minutes!
Missed Joshua something awful.
Prayed for more patience than usual.
2 comments:
No running while sick- Doctor Jenny's orders!!!
seriously girl!!! get your tooshie in bed!!!! LOVEYOU! sorry for such a poopy day! hope the rest of the week is an improvement! XOXO
Post a Comment