Saturday, June 7, 2008

Joshua's Birthday Parties

We celebrated Joshua's 30th Birthday in Louisiana, South Carolina, and Texas this year! You only turn 30 once especially on May 30th...cool huh? And the parties were all very very fun! The first cake was a cookie monster! We also had an awesome crawfish boil thanks to Kevin! How cute is my niece? Fo Real! And she just lost another tooth. I'm missing those kiddos!


I love this picture and I bought the card about 3 years ago to give to my future fiance...it's pretty hilarious! I'm so glad I finally got to give it away!
Here we are at Myrtle Beach! This was such a great morning! And yes, Joshua broke his first birthday pinata that day. I also put up posters all over to let everyone know it was his bday! We had fun!



And Josh got super powers for his birthday...he can do headstands on cue now...

And we had cupcakes in Dallas with my fam! It was a good night with fajitas and homemade tortillas! ay! ay! ay! It was wonderful to celebrate Josh's Birthday in a big way...can't wait till next year!

No comments: