Wednesday, June 11, 2008

iChat


Well, it has been an insane week with recovering from last week, being sick, being with my grandma, talking with my sister and brother and being away from Josh. There is no cell phone service where he is this week and so we've been relying on facebook and emails to communicate until today! We finally got iChat to work and were able to see each other for a whole hour this afternoon. I cannot begin to tell you how awesome I feel after that little interaction. It is so difficult to be away from each other like this, but I look forward to little things to help us through. I am trying not to take our time for granted and hope that we keep up the communication via cameras for the rest of the week. We will get to be together for the next two weeks beginning this Monday! Yay! We can make it!

No comments: